Location: Barcelona, Spain
At Supernova, we’re not just innovators; we’re game-changers. We aim to produce end-use parts at scale and cost by developing a complete industrial solution to unlock the power and benefits of Additive Manufacturing. We are 100% customer-centered and aware that the value we are bringing is the ability to produce fully functional parts. We work with the conviction that excellence in science and engineering is the cornerstone of transformative change. In our relentless pursuit of excellence, we adopt a champion’s mindset, we take controlled risks, and we are constantly on offense to get things done.
You will be a pivotal force in pioneering our 3D printing technologies. Your role centers around process characterization and spearheading innovation in mechatronics subsystems. You will have the exciting challenge of leading the design of mechatronics workbenches and tools, crucial for characterizing and enhancing the Viscous Lithography Manufacturing (VLM) process steps. This position requires a unique blend of hands-on ability and a deeply analytical mindset. You’ll be expected to approach complex problems methodically, thinking critically before acting, and thriving in a fast-paced environment where creativity is critical. As a key member of our R&D team, your contributions will directly affect on the efficiency and effectiveness of our groundbreaking industrial machinery, embodying our principle of ‘Make the difference. Be 10X‘.
- Lead the process characterization and innovation in mechatronics.
- Design and develop advanced mechatronics workbenches and tools.
- Engage in hands-on R&D for developing complex industrial machinery.
- Lead the design and the IP generation of complex AM processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (from Software to Materials), ensuring a ‘we’re all in the same boat’ approach to project execution.
- Embrace a ‘Champion’s mindset’ to explore innovative ideas, taking controlled risks and seeking opportunities for growth.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, with a focus on R&D and/or industrial machinery.
- Strong hands-on experience with a thoughtful and analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Proficiency in CAD and Simulation tools.
- Proven track record of leading complex engineering projects.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Fluent in English
Why Join Supernova:
- Innovate at the Forefront: You’ll be driving innovation in 3D printing, shaping the future of the next generation of AM industrial solutions.
- Creative & Analytical Synergy: Thrive in an environment where creative problem-solving meets analytical rigor, making a real impact in our pioneering projects.
- Growth & Learning: Enjoy continuous professional development at the edge where engineering, science and man manufacturing meet.
- Competitive Rewards: Benefit from a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and an inspiring workplace that values your expertise and well-being.
Are you ready to join a team where your contributions make a monumental impact? Send your resume, cover letter, and examples of past projects to email@example.com